COVID 19 Notice
We hope that all of you are doing your best to be safe during this unprecedented time.
Because of capacity limits currently mandated by the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services, Bennington Pines will be limiting attendance at all times. We anticipate this will only affect guests on our peak days, especially the first weekend.
**Please note that by visiting Bennington Pines, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to Covid-19.
Hours & Pricing
Dates and Hours of Operation:
The Farm Opens November 27th for the 2020 Season
- Pre-tagging: Starts October 24th 2020 (self serve during daylight hours)
- Start date for cutting: November 27th, 2020, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Monday through Friday: 4:00pm until dusk (approx. 5:30pm)
- Saturday: 9:00 am until dusk (approx. 5:30pm)
- Sunday: 10:00 am until dusk (approx. 5:30pm)
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Closing date: Sunday, December 6, 2020
Choose your tree beginning October 24th and save precious time and money during the busy holiday season by selecting your tree in the comfort of Fall weather!
When it’s time to pick-up your tree – two options:
- We’ll have the tree fresh-cut, netted and ready to load on your car with 24 hour notice.
- Enjoy a tractor ride and join us in the field to cut your pre-tagged beauty.
Pricing & Available Varieties:
Bennington Pines prices by the foot
- Pine (Scotch) $7.50/ft
- White Pine $8.50/ft
- Fir (Concolor, Fraser, Canaan, White, Spruce) $13.50/ft.
- Pre-cut Fraser fir and Canaan Fir $13.50/ft
Fresh-cut trees are not only affordable, but are a safe option for any home. Pre-cut trees offered by large retailers are often harvested months in advance leaving the needles and branches dry well before the Holidays. A safer alternative is a fresh-cut, or “green” tree.
A fresh-cut tree retains moisture, aroma and natural texture longer.
Bennington Pines pre-cut trees arrive days later after being harvested from a farm in northern Minnesota. As fresh as can be.
- Over 16,000 trees in various stages of growth.
- Fresh cut trees include: Scotch Pine, Fraser Fir, Balsam Fir, Canaan Fir, Spruce
- Fresh wreaths and pine boughs.
- Pre-cut trees available: Fraser Fir, Concaan Fir, Korean Fir