Hours & Pricing
Dates and Hours of Operation:
Pre-tagging begins October 27th, 2018
- Pre-tagging: October 27, 2018
- Start date for cutting: Friday, November 23rd
- Monday through Friday: 4:00pm until dusk (approx. 5:30pm)
- Saturday: 9:00 am until dusk (approx. 5:30pm)
- Sunday: 10:00 am until dusk (approx. 5:30pm)
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Closing date: Sunday, December 2nd
Choose your tree beginning October 27th and save precious time and money during the busy holiday season by selecting your tree in the comfort of Fall weather!
When it’s time to pick-up your tree – two options:
- We’ll have the tree fresh-cut, netted and ready to load on your car with 24 hour notice.
- Enjoy a tractor ride and join us in the field to cut your pre-tagged beauty.
Pricing & Available Varieties:
Bennington Pines prices by the foot
- Pine (Scotch) $7.00/ft
- White Pine $8.00/ft
- Fir (Concolor, Fraser, Canaan, White, Spruce) $13.00/ft.
Fresh-cut trees are not only affordable, but are a safe option for any home. Pre-cut trees offered by large retailers are often harvested months in advance leaving the needles and branches dry well before the Holidays. A safer alternative is a fresh-cut, or “green” tree.
A fresh-cut tree retains moisture, aroma and natural texture longer.
Bennington Pines pre-cut trees arrive days later after being harvested from a farm in northern Minnesota. As fresh as can be.
- Over 16,000 trees in various stages of growth.
- Fresh cut trees include: Scotch Pine, Fraser Fir, Balsam Fir, Canaan Fir, Spruce
- Fresh wreaths and pine boughs.
- Pre-cut trees available: Fraser Fir.