Hours & Pricing
Dates and Hours of Operation:
The Farm Opens November 26th for the 2021 Season
- Start date for cutting: November 26th, 2021, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Monday through Saturday: 9:00 am until 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 11:00 am until 5:00 pm
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Closing date: Sunday, December 12, 2021
Pricing & Available Varieties:
Bennington Pines prices by the foot
- Pine (Scotch) $7.50/ft
- White Pine $8.50/ft
- Fir (Concolor, Fraser, Canaan, White, Spruce) $13.50/ft.
- Pre-cut Fraser fir and Canaan Fir $13.50/ft
Fresh-cut trees are not only affordable, but are a safe option for any home. Pre-cut trees offered by large retailers are often harvested months in advance leaving the needles and branches dry well before the Holidays. A safer alternative is a fresh-cut, or “green” tree.
A fresh-cut tree retains moisture, aroma and natural texture longer.
Bennington Pines pre-cut trees arrive days later after being harvested from a farm in northern Minnesota. As fresh as can be.
- Over 16,000 trees in various stages of growth.
- Fresh cut trees include: Scotch Pine, Fraser Fir, Balsam Fir, Canaan Fir, Spruce
- Fresh wreaths and pine boughs.
- Pre-cut trees available: Fraser Fir, Concaan Fir, Korean Fir